Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Busy March

Just got back over the weekend from Virginia Beach! I attended the Virginia State Reading Conference where I presented several sessions in the area of Technology and Reading. We experienced some technical difficulties but had plans B and C to help us survive. I saw some nice weather and some rain. I reconnected with old friends and made new ones and we experienced some trauma at our hotel. All in all it was a great conference.

Coming up at school, I will be conducting some after-school training. On the 22nd, come to VP for Creating/Updating your Webpage. On the 25th, I will be at SJ where we will be creating Blogs. Keep in mind that your webpage is static and can only be added to by you. Should you choose to create a blog, you will have interaction with parents, students, and your colleagues. Sign up on the portal if you wish to attend OR just show up :-)

That's all for now. I have to work on a video project and then will finish the day with the
Washington Lee Tech Team!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

No comments:


Never a dull moment!